Make a delicious meal with a jar of your favorite alfredo sauce, boneless chicken breasts and fettucini pasta. This easy Crock Pot Spicy Chicken Alfredo recipe will hit the spot.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 2 pounds
- 15 oz jar favorite Alfredo sauce (or make my easy Homemade Alfredo Sauce recipe it is the best homemade Alfredo sauce ever)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 pound box fettuccine pasta – cooked el dente
- Trim any fat from the chicken breasts and cut into thin slices.
- Spray the bottom of a 6-quart crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in the crock pot and salt and pepper the pieces of chicken tossing to coat both sides.
- Pour the jarred Alfredo sauce over the chicken.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese to the crock pot.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Half and hour before cooking time is up boil a large pot of water and cook the pasta until el dente.
- While the pasta is cooking add the red pepper flakes and parsley to the crock pot. Stir well.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over the top and replace lid.
- Cook for the remaining 30 minutes or until the chicken is done and the cheese has melted.
- Strain the pasta when it is done.
- At this point you can either one, add the pasta to the crock pot and stir well or two, place the pasta in a serving dish and pour the chicken and Alfredo sauce over the pasta and stir well to serve.
- Serves 4-6
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 462
- Carbohydrates: 31.4g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Protein: 57.7g