Crock Pot Smothered Pork Chops Recipe
Crock Pot Smothered Pork Chops is a delicious tender pork chop recipe smothered in gravy.
- 8 boneless pork chops
- Lawrey’s seasoned salt
- ground black pepper
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 lbs golden baby potatoes
- Season both sides of the pork chops with seasoned salt and ground black pepper.
- In a large bowl whisk the cream of mushroom soup with the milk.
- Pour half of the soup mixture into the bottom of a 7-quart crock pot.
- Layer the pork chops in the crock pot.
- Place the potatoes around the inside edge of the crock pot.
- Pour the remaining soup mixture over the pork chops and the potatoes in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or until the center of the pork chops is cooked through.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Category: Crock Pot Main Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 855
Keywords: Crock Pot Pork Chops, Tender Pork Chop recipe, Pork Chops and Gravy recipe