Crock Pot Smoked Barbecue Beef Brisket Recipe
Crock Pot Smoked Barbecue Beef Brisket is moist and tender when you slow cook it.
- 3 lb flat beef brisket
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup liquid smoke
- small onion, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 – 2 cups barbecue sauce
- Prep the brisket the night before planning to cook by placing the brisket in a ziplock bag or a container with the 1/4 – 1/2 cup liquid smoke. Place in the refrigerator over night.
- On the day you plan to cook the brisket place the sliced onion in the bottom of a 7 quart crock pot.
- Drain the liquid smoke from the bag or container and place the brisket fat side up in the slow cooker.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper. Rub the minced garlic over the top of the meat.
- Pour the Worcestershire sauce over the top of the brisket.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- One hour before the brisket is done pour the barbecue sauce over the meat, recover and continue to slow cook for the remaining time.
- Remove the brisket from the crock pot and place it on a platter to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the brisket against the grain.
- Serve as desired.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 Slices
- Calories: 540
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 39.1g
Keywords: Crock Pot Beef Brisket recipe, Smokey Beef Brisket, Brisket recipe, Crock Pot recipes