This homemade Crock Pot Sloppy Joes recipe is a family favorite and is one of those perfect recipes. You can make it in a crock pot, skillet or freeze it ahead for the easiest freezer meal ever.
- 3 cups browned ground beef (about 2 pounds uncooked)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced celery (about 2 small stalks)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Place the cooked ground beef and remaining ingredients into a crock pot.
- Cooked in a crock pot on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- (Cooked in a skillet 45 minutes from start to finish.)
- Serve on buns with chips or your favorite side dish.
- Serves 6.
- Calories: 572