Crock Pot Sausage Garbanzo Bean Soup
This Crock Pot Sausage Garbanzo Bean Soup recipe is packed full of fiber from the garbanzo beans and the flavor of Italian sausage adds a nice flavor to the broth. Kick up the heat by using hot Italian sausage in this recipe.
- 4 Italian Sausages, cooked and sliced
- two 15 oz cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- one 14.5 oz can Italian style stewed tomatoes
- 4 cups beef broth
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced bells peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- fresh Parmesan cheese, optional
- Add all the ingredients to a 4-quart crock pot slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or 6 hours on low.
- Sprinkle each serving with some grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Makes 4 servings- could easily be doubled if needed.
- Calories: 228
Keywords: crock pot soup recipe, garbanzo soup recipe, easy bean soup recipe, bean soup, Italian sausage soup