- 12 - 18 cooked breakfast link sausages
- 1 - 28-ounce bag Potatoes O'Brian Hash Browns
- 12 eggs, beaten well
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons dry parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Spray the bottom and sides of a casserole crock pot with vegetable spray.
- Sprinkle half the Potatoes O'Brian over the bottom of the crock pot.
- Arrange the link sausage evenly over the hash browns.
- Cover the sausage with remaining hash browns.
- Beat the eggs, sour cream, milk, salt, pepper and parsley in a large bowl.
- Mix the cheese into the egg mixture and pour over the top of the hashbrowns.
- Cover with a layer of paper towels and cook for 3 hours or until the eggs are set in the center.