Crock Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 16 oz jar salsa
- 1 14 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 can green pepper and onion flavored diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- tortillas (optional)
- sour cream
- tomatillo salsa (optional)
- Place the first 7 ingredients into a 6-quart crock pot. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Shred the cooked chicken in the crock pot and stir to combine.
- Top the salsa chicken with the shredded cheese, cover and cook until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas, topping with more shredded cheese, sour cream and tomatillo salsa if desired.
- Serves 6-8