This easy ground beef crock pot recipe is a slow cooker recipe that will have your mouth watering. Crock Pot Salisbury Steak recipe is comfort food at it’s best. Served with mashed potatoes and a vegetable this slow cooker recipe is a perfect family style meal.
- 2–3 lbs ground beef
- 1 envelope dry onion soup
- 1/2 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 envelope Aus ju Gravy Mix
- 2 cans (your choice of mushroom or cream of celery soup)
- 3/4 cup water
- Mix in a large bowl until well combined the ground beef, onion soup mix breadcrumbs and milk.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet. While the oil is heating form 8 patties from the ground beef mixture. Dip each patty in the flour until well coated on all sides.
- Place the browned patties in the bottom of a 6 or 7-quart slow cooker.
- In a bowl mix the cream soup, water, and Aus Ju Gravy mix until combined.
- Pour this mixture over the patties in the slow cooker.
- Place the lid on the crock pot and cook on high for 3 hours on low for 4-6 hours. Salisbury steak is done when the patties are cooked through the center.
- Serve the Salisbury steak with mashed potatoes and vegetables.
- Makes 4 – 8 servings.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cooked Pattie
- Calories: 584
- Carbohydrates: 21.9g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 48.1g