Crock Pot Raspberry Chipotle Pulled Chicken recipe
Let the crock pot do the work for you this weekend. Enjoy this easy 2 ingredient Crock Pot Raspberry Chipotle Pulled Chicken Sandwich recipe on a pretzel bun.
- 4 boneless chicken breast about (2 pounds)
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s Raspberry Chipotle BBQ sauce
- Place the boneless chicken breasts in the bottom of a 6 quart crock pot.
- Pour the Sweet Baby Ray’s Raspberry Chipotle BBQ sauce over the chicken.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- Using two forks pull the chicken apart.
- Serve on a pretzel roll with two of your favorite side dishes.
- Calories: 176
Keywords: Crock Pot Pulled Chicken recipe, Crock Pot Hot Sandwiches, Pulled Chicken, Sweet and Spicy Pulled Chicken recipe