Fall is the time to warm up with a delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte. Why not take it up a notch by adding the sweet and toasty flavor of RumChata to the mix with this Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice RumChata Latte recipe?
Rum Chata has the perfect blend of sweet and spicy flavor perfect for making warm Fall beverages that can warm you up in the chilly weather.
- 3 cups strong brewed pumpkin Spice Coffee ( I used my cold brewed pumpkin spice coffee concentrate)
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree ( I used my crock pot pumpkin puree)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground pumpkin spice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract ( I used my homemade vanilla extract)
- 2 cinnamon sticks (affiliate link)
- 2 vanilla beans, split (affiliate link)
- 1/2 cup RumChata
- whipped cream (optional)
- pumpkin spice for garnish
- Pour the coffee, milk, heavy whipping cream, and pumpkin puree and sugar into the slow cooker. Whisk until combined well and most of the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, cinnamon sticks and vanilla beans to the crock pot and whisk again to break up the ground cinnamon.
- Cover the slow cooker and heat on low until hot.
- Reduce the heat to warm and add the RumChata to the slow cooker. Stir well.
- Fill a mug and top with whipped cream, garnish with ground pumpkin spice and a cinnamon stick if desired.
- Makes 6-8 servings.
- Serving Size: 8 oz
- Calories: 327
Keywords: RumChata recipes, Pumpkin RumChata Drinks, Crock Pot Party Beverages