Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte
Enjoy the cool Fall weather with a cup of Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte. Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte is great for the family on a lazy weekend or to serve during a fall or winter party.
- Place the first 7 ingredients into a 4 quart crock pot and whisk until combined.
- Add the cinnamon sticks and vanilla bean to the crock pot.
- Heat on high for about 1 hour or until piping hot.
- Reduce heat to low or warm and serve as needed.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon when serving.
- Serving Size: 8 oz
- Calories: 293
Keywords: crock pot latte, crock pot pumpkin latte recipe, homemade pumpkin latte, crock pot beverages