Savor the two most popular flavors of fall in the Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter. Spread over a warm biscuit and enjoy the best Fall breakfast you have ever had.
- 8 cups pumpkin puree (I used my Crock Pot Pumpkin Puree recipe but you could use canned pumpkin)
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 TBS RawSpiceBar UnPumpkin Pie Spice or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot slow cooker on low and cook for 6-8 hours until thick and creamy.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Transfer the Pumpkin Butter to jars and refrigerate.
This recipe is meant to be refrigerated and eaten immediately. It is not meant to be canned! Share with your neighbors and friends!
- Serving Size: Tablespoon
- Calories: 75