Get ready to eat yourself silly with this Crock Pot Pulled Pork roast recipe.
- Place all the dry rub ingredients into a zip lock bag.
- Mix together well by massaging the ingredients together.
- Rub over all surfaces of the pork roast.
- Place roast into a 6 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Then high for 4 hours.
- Carefully remove the roast from the crock pot to a large cookie sheet.
- Brown under the broiler for 10-15 minutes turning to brown all sides.
- Pull the fall apart tender pork apart.