Get ready to eat yourself silly with this Crock Pot Pulled Pork roast recipe.
- 1 eight pound Boston Butt Pork Roast
- Pork Rub
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon seas salt
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon liquid apple wood smoke
- Place all the dry rub ingredients into a zip lock bag.
- Mix together well by massaging the ingredients together.
- Rub over all surfaces of the pork roast.
- Place roast into a 6 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Then high for 4 hours.
- Carefully remove the roast from the crock pot to a large cookie sheet.
- Brown under the broiler for 10-15 minutes turning to brown all sides.
- Pull the fall apart tender pork apart.