Crock Pot Pork Loin with Apricot Glaze recipe is easy to make and makes a great weekday dinner but is also perfect for a Sunday dinner with the family.
- Place the pork loin fat side up in a 6 or 7 quart crock pot.
- Salt and pepper the meat.
- In a small bowl mix the chicken broth, apricot preserves, onion, green pepper and Dijon mustard.
- Pour the apricot glaze ingredients over the pork loin in the crock pot.
- Move the pork loin around a bit so the glaze seeps under the pork.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Remove the pork loin from the crock pot to a serving platter to rest for 8 minutes before carving.
- Carefully pour the liquid from the crock pot into a small sauce pan.
- Heat the apricot glaze liquid on medium high until it starts to boil.
- Mix the cornstarch with the cool water and add to the boiling liquid. Stir and return to a boil. Heat the apricot glaze until thickened.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve the sliced pork loin over a bed of cooked rice and spoon the apricot glaze over each serving is desired.
- Serving Size: 3-4 slices of Pork Loin
- Calories: 341
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 42.3g