Crock Pot Pepperoni Pizza Meatball Subs Recipe
Hang out in front of the tv on the weekend’s binge watching Netflix while these Crock Pot Slow Pepperoni Pizza Meatball Subs simmer in the crock pot.
- 50 frozen or homemade Crock Pot Meatballs
- 48 oz Mariana sauce
- 5 oz bag mini pepperoni
- 1 1/4 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces fresh shredded mozzarella cheese
- sub rolls or slider buns
- Place the frozen meatballs, Mariana sauce, mini pepperoni, and half the shredded Parmesan cheese in a crock pot. Add the minced garlic, Italian seasoning, black pepper and salt. With a large spoon toss the ingredients.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- 30 minutes before you are ready to serve the subs sprinkle the remaining shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese over the top of the meatballs, replace lid and continue to cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve on toasted sub rolls or slider buns.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese before serving.
- Makes 6-8 meatball subs or about 25 sliders.
- Serves 8
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 836
- Carbohydrates: 42.3g
- Fiber: 9.7g
- Protein: 47.7g
Keywords: Crock Pot Meatball Subs recipe, Crock Pot Pizza Meatball Subs, Crock Pot Meals, Crock Pot Ground Beef recipes