Easy Crock Pot Pepper Steak is a cheater Pepper Steak recipe using stew meat instead of cutting up a london broil.
- 2 1/2 – 3 pounds beef stew meat or a piece of steak
- 14 oz bag Pepper Stir Fry Mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- Place the beef stew meat into a 6-quart crock pot slow cooker.
- Add the stir fry vegetables, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the meat with a large spoon to combine.
- Add the beef broth.
- In a small bowl mix the soy sauce with the cornstarch until lump-free.
- Stir the soy sauce mixture into the rest of the ingredients in the crock pot.
- Place the lid on the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours or for 6 hours on low.
- Serve over cooked white rice or wide egg noodles.
- Makes 6 servings.
Nutritional values for pepper steak serving without rice or noodles.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 315
- Carbohydrates: 14.1g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 47.2g
Keywords: crock pot pepper steak recipe, crock pot beef recipes, Crock Pot Asian recipes, crock pot Chinese food