Once of life’s pleasure is chocolate. Make life easier by making these Crock Pot Peanut Butter Caramel Brownies in the slow cooker. You won’t be sorry!
- 1 box brownie mix and ingredients to make.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- Spray the bottom of a large crock pot like the new crock pot casserole slow cooker.
- Mix the brownie mix with 1/4 cup peanut butter following the directions on the box.
- Spread the brownie mix into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place dollops of the remaining peanut butter all over the top of the brownie mix.
- With a sharp knife swirl the peanut butter across the top of the brownie mix.
- Place a double layer of paper towels over the top of the crock pot.
- Place the cover on top of the paper towels.
- Cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours (see my above notes on cooking time).
- Turn the crock pot off and sprinkle the caramel bits and the chocolate chips over the top of the hot brownie.
- Replace the lid for about 10 minutes.
- After ten minutes remove the lid and spread the melted caramel and chocolate chips over the top of the brownie.
- Allow to cool about 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and some chocolate chips.
- Serves 9