One of life’s pleasure is chocolate. Make life easier by making these warm and gooey Crock Pot Peanut Butter Caramel Brownies in the slow cooker. You won’t be sorry! Serve these brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips.
- 1 box brownie mix and ingredients to make.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- Spray the bottom of a large crock pot like the new crock pot casserole slow cooker.
- Prepare the brownie mix following the directions on the box. Mix the 1/4 cup peanut butter with the prepared brownie batter.
- Spread the brownie mix into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place dollops of the remaining peanut butter all over the top of the brownie mix.
- With a sharp knife swirl the peanut butter across the top of the brownie mix.
- Place a double layer of paper towels over the top of the crock pot.
- Place the cover on top of the paper towels.
- Cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours (see my above notes on cooking time).
- Turn the crock pot off and sprinkle the caramel bits and the chocolate chips over the top of the hot brownie.
- Replace the lid for about 10 minutes.
- After ten minutes remove the lid and spread the melted caramel and chocolate chips over the top of the brownie.
- Allow to cool about 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup and some chocolate chips.
- Serves 9
- Calories: 409
- Carbohydrates: 37.8g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 6.4
Keywords: Crock Pot Brownies Recipe, Crock Pot Dessert Recipes, Crock Pot Dump Recipe, Peanut Butter Brownies