Crock Pot Minestrone Soup recipe
Fill the family up with this healthy and inexpensive Crock Pot Minestrone Soup recipe.
- 1 pound beef stew meat cut into bite size pieces
- 16 ounce can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed well
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 small onion diced, about 1/2 cup
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 2 – 14.5 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons dry parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- Place all the ingredients except the macaroni into a 6 quart crock pot.
- Cook for 4 hours on high, 6 hours on low or until the meat is cooked through.
- minutes before serving add the macaroni to the crock pot. Continue cooking until pasta is tender.
- Makes about 6-8 servings.
- Category: Crock Pot Soup Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 411
Keywords: crock pot minestrone soup recipe, easy crock pot soup recipes, soup recipe, crock pot beef soup recipe