Mom’s Crock Pot Meatloaf recipe
Crock Pot Meatloaf recipe made with a tomato soup gravy is a updated recipe from my mom.
She’d make it old school style in the oven or in a skillet. We at a lot of ground beef recipes when I was a kid. This was my favorite meatloaf recipe back then and still is to this day. Serve this easy crock pot meatload recipe with homemade mashed potatoes and a vegtable side.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 1/3 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans Campbell’s Tomato soup
- Mix all the ingredients except the tomato soup in a large bowl until combined well.
- Form into a loaf that will fit inside your crock pot.
- Place the meatloaf into the crock pot.
- Pour the tomato soup over the meatloaf.
- Cook 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low or until the meatloaf is cooked through in the center.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.
- Serving Size: 2 Slices
- Calories: 392
- Sugar: 15.2g
- Carbohydrates: 39.9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 39.5g
Keywords: Crock Pot Meatloaf recipe, home-style meatloaf recipe, slow cooker meatloaf,