Cooking a London Broil in the crock pot will guarantee a tender roast and vegetables for dinner. This is a favorite meat and potatoes meal in my family. When you slow cook a London Broil in the crockpot you will always get a tender London Broil.
- In a skillet with 1 tablespoon butter brown the London broil.
- Place the London broil in a 6-quart crock pot.
- Layer the onions, garlic, salt, pepper, potatoes and carrots in this order on top of the London Broil.
- Add more salt and pepper on top of the vegetables.
- Add 3 cups beef broth.
- Cook on high 4 hours.
- Add cornstarch and water. and gently stir.
- Continue to cook on high for 15 minutes to thicken the gravy.
- Carve London broil and serve immediately.
- Calories: 863
Keywords: crock pot London broil, roast recipe, Steak in the Crock Pot