Crock Pot Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe is creamy, cheesy and spicy. The perfect jalapeno popper dip for chips or crackers. Tastes just like stuffed jalapeno peppers.
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Hellman’s Mayonnaise (do not use Miracle Whip)
- 4 oz can mild green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese (do not use powdered)
- 1/3 cup chopped pickled jalapeno peppers (I used my homemade Pickled Jalapeno Peppers)
- chips, crackers or vegetable sticks
- Put the cream cheese, mayonnaise, drained green chilies and shredded cheeses into a 2.5-quart crock pot slow cooker. Only adding 1/2 a cup of the Mozzarella cheese at this time.
- Finely chop the pickled jalapeno peppers and add them to the crock pot.
- Heat on the popper dip ingredients low for two hours or until creamy and hot. Mixing occasionally to keep the cheeses from scorching.
- 20 minutes before serving spread the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese over the top and recovering the crock pot. Allow mozzarella cheese to melt completely before serving.
- Makes about 3 cups of dip.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 294
Keywords: Jalapeno Popper Dip, Cheesy Crock Pot Dip recipe, Crock Pot Dip recipe