Crock Pot Italian Sausage Ravioli Soup Recipe
Crock Pot Italian Sausage Ravioli Soup Recipe is made with Italian sausage and frozen ravioli. It is a hearty Italian soup recipe everyone will love.
- 1-2 pounds Italian Sausage, cooked and sliced
- 12-ounce bag mixed vegetables
- two 14.5 oz cans stewed tomatoes
- 15 oz can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 32-ounce carton beef broth
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 20 large frozen cheese and spinach ravioli
- Place all the Italian Sausage, the mixed vegetables, the undrained stewed tomatoes, the drained navy beans, the beef broth, the diced onion, the grated Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, and Italian seasoning into a 4 or 6-quart crock-pot.
- Stir to combine. Cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Add the frozen ravioli and cook another 30 minutes longer or until the ravioli is heated through.
- Grate some Parmesan over each serving.
- Makes 6 servings
- Calories: 682
Keywords: Crock Pot Ravioli Soup recipe, Italian sausage soup recipe, frozen ravioli soup recipe