Crock Pot Italian Bean Meatball Soup Recipe is an easy and delicious crock pot no soak bean and meatball soup recipe made with Hurst’s new Italian Bean Soup. This delicious and easy to make Italian style bean soup recipe is packed full of your favorite Italian flavors. Homemade pork and beef Italian meatballs add more Italian flavors to this crock pot soup recipe.
- Rinse and pick through the Hurst’s Italian Bean Soup dried beans.
- Add the rinsed beans to the crock pot. Add the undrained can of diced tomatoes.
- Dice the onion and celery and add to the crock pot.
- Next add the bay leaves, dried thyme, and dried basil to the crock pot. Open the Italian Seasoning pack and sprinkle it over the soup ingredients in the crock pot.
- Pour the beef broth in and mix with a wooden spoon to combine. Place the lid on the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or on high for 6 to 7 hours or until the beans are tender. An hour before the soup will be finished cooking add the meatballs to the crock pot. (If using frozen meatballs thaw the meatballs in the microwave before adding them to the crock pot.)
NOTE: If using frozen meatballs thaw them in the microwave before adding them to the hot soup in the crock pot. If you add frozen meatballs to the hot soup it will cool down the hot soup so much that it could take an hour or more for the soup to come back up to the boiling temperature and could add up to an extra hour of cooking time.
- Calories: 358
- Fat: 8.9g
- Carbohydrates: 41.2g
- Fiber: 14g
- Protein: 28.4g
Keywords: Crock Pot Italian Bean Meatball Soup recipe, Crock Pot Dried Bean Soup, Hurst's Italian Bean Soup, Italian-style Bean Soup recipe