Crock Pot Hot Shrimp Dip
Do you love easy seafood dip recipes> Crock Pot Hot Shrimp Dip is so easy all you do is place all the ingredients into a crock pot and two hours later you have a cheesy and delicious hot shrimp dip appetizer recipe that everyone will love.
You can use buttery crackers to scoop the shrimp dip up or serve the shrimp dip with crispy chips.
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 sliced bacon, cooked crispy and chopped
- one medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 5 Jumbo uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 10 drops hot sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- Cook, drain and chop the bacon and set aside.
- Chop the onion, tomato, and shrimp.
- Put all of the ingredients (except the cream cheese) into a 2.5-quart crock pot.
- Stir to combine and cook on low until creamy, about 2 hours.
- Add the softened cream cheese to the crock pot and stir to combine.
- Turn the crock pot on warm if serving from the crock pot.
- If serving in a warm (outdoor summer heat) setting nestle the dip bowl in a bed of ice.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
- Makes about 3 cups of Shrimp Dip.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 Tablespoons
- Calories: 235
- Carbohydrates: 8.3g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 12.9
Keywords: Crock Pot Hot Shrimp Dip, Hot Seafood Dip, Shrimp Dip, Hot Shrimp Dip Recipe