Rich and Creamy Crock Pot Hot Cocoa
Warm up on a chilly weekend with a big mug of this Sweet & Creamy Crock Pot Hot Cocoa recipe. Snuggle up and binge watch something good on Netflix with a mug of Whipped Cream and Sprinkle topped Slow Cooker Hot Cocoa.
- Add the milk, whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract to a 4 quart slow cooker. Whisk to combine.
- Add the cocoa powder to the crock pot and using the whisk mix the dry cocoa powder into the liquids until it has dissolved.
- Add the chocolate chips to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low stirring occasionally to help the chocolate chips dissolve. Continue heating on low until the chocolate has melted completely, about 20 minutes.
- Increase the temperature to high and continue to heat the cocoa on high until ready to serve.
- Set the crock pot on warm while serving.
- Makes about 6-8 servings depending on the size mug you serve the hot cocoa in.
- If serving children in smaller cocoa mugs you will be able to serve more children.
- Top each mug with whipped cream or marshmallows and add a candy cane to the mug for garnish.
- To make Crock Pot Peppermint Hot Cocoa add 6 crushed candy canes to the crock pot when you add the chocolate chips.
- Serving Size: 1 Mug
- Calories: 561
Keywords: Crock Pot Hot Cocoa recipe, Crock Pot Hot Chocolate recipe, Rich Creamy Hot Chocolate recipe,