Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches recipe
Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches is the perfect leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken recipe that takes all the hard work out of making a delicious hot chicken sandwich recipe for the family.
- 6 cups diced, cooked chicken (I used my Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken)
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 cups diced onion
- 1 cup Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Hamburger Buns
- Place all of the ingredients except one cup of the shredded cheese and the buns in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, mixing occasionally.
- Before serving sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over the top of the ingredients in the crock pot and cover.
- Serve over toast or on hamburger buns once the cheese has melted.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Calories: 728
Keywords: Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches, Crock Pot Left Over Rotisserie Chicken recipe, Rotisserie Chicken recipe