This Crock Pot Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip recipe is guaranteed to be a party pleaser.
- 1 13 oz can artichoke hearts, roughly chopped then drained
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, smashed and roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1–2 tablespoons milk (optional)
- Place the first nine ingredients into a 2 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low for 1 hour.
- Stir and add milk if the dip seems too thick.
- Sprinkle the top with the Mexican blend cheese.
- Cover and heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve with chips.