Crock Pot Honey BBQ Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
Crock Pot Honey BBQ Buffalo Chicken Wings are sweet with just a hint of spicy buffalo flavor. Dipped in homemade ranch dressing your chicken wing fans will be begging for more.
How to cook the chicken wings
- Rinse the chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels.
- Trim the wing tips then cut the drummette and flat midsection in half at the joint.
- Place the chicken wings in a crock pot slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix the bbq sauce, honey, buffalo sauce and garlic salt.
- Pour the wing sauce over the chicken wings in the slow cooker.
- Turn the crock pot on high, cover and cook for 3-4 hours.
- Once the chicken wings are cooked through carefully transfer the hot wings to a large cookie sheet. Arrange them in a single layer.
- Drizzle the wings with about 3 tablespoons of buffalo sauce for medium hot wings. Add more if you like very hot wings.
- Baste the wings with more bbq sauce and broil for about 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with celery sticks and homemade spicy ranch dressing.
- Serves 4.
How to make Homemade Spicy Ranch Dressing
- Calories: 267
Keywords: Crock Pot Honey BBQ Chicken Wings recipe, Crock Pot Chicken Wings, Crock Pot Game Day recipe, sticky barbecue chicken wings