Sweet and tender these Crock Pot Hawaiian Style BBQ Pork Ribs make a perfect weekday dinner. After cooking in a crock pot the meat is fall off the bone tender.
- 4 – 5 pound rack of ribs
- 1 cup Baby Ray’s Hawaiian BBQ Sauce + more for basting.
- 1 cup pineapple bits, drained
- pork rub (optional)
- Mix the ingredients for the rub together if making.
- Remove the thin membrane from the backside of the rack of ribs
- Rub the pork rub over both sides of the ribs. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Place the ribs into the crock pot, cutting them into pieces if needed to fit, place the thickest ribs at the bottom.
- Mix the Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce and pineapple bits. Pour over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 8-10 hours until the meat is cooked through.
- Once done remove the ribs from the crock pot and place them on a cookie sheet. Place in the oven under the broiler at 450 F. degrees and broil for 10 minutes until browned. Brush the ribs with more bbq sauce before serving.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, Natural Apple Flavored
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Pork Rub Directions
- Mix the brown sugar, liquid smoke, and all the spices in a small bowl.
- Cut the rack of rib into sections that will fit inside your crock pot.
- Rub both sides of the ribs with the dry rub.
- Place the ribs into the crock pot and allow to marinate overnight or at least an hour.
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 101
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 13.6g
Keywords: Crock Pot Recipes, Crock Pot Hawaiian Pork Ribs, Crock Pot BBQ Ribs, Crock Pot Pork Recipe