Sweet and tender these Crock Pot Hawaiian Style BBQ Pork Ribs make a perfect weekday dinner. After cooking in a crock pot the meat is fall off the bone tender.
- 1 4 – 5 pound rack of ribs
- 1 cup Baby Ray’s Hawaiian BBQ Sauce + more for basting.
- 1 cup pineapple bits, drained
- Pork Rub
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, Natural Apple Flavored
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Pork Rub Directions
- Mix the brown sugar, liquid smoke and all the spices in a small bowl.
- Cut the rack of rib into sections that will fit inside your crock pot.
- Rub both sides of the ribs with the dry rub.
- Place the ribs into the crock pot and allow to marinate overnight or at least an hour.
- Cooking Instructions
- Mix the bbq sauce with the pineapple.
- Spread sauce over the rack of ribs on both sides.
- Set crock pot to high and cook for 4-6 hours or on low or 8-10 hours.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6th
- Calories: 101
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 13.6g
Keywords: Crock Pot Recipes, Crock Pot Pork Ribs, Crock Pot BBQ Ribs, Crock Pot Pork Recipe