Crock Pot Hatch Chile Chicken Recipe
Crock Pot Hatch Chile Chicken sliders are Perfect for game day and you only need 2 ingredients to make them.
- 1.5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Stubbs Hatch Chili Cooking Sauce
- King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- or flour tortillas
- Place the chicken in the crock pot and rub the spice pack ingredients into the chicken on both sides.
- Pour the cooking sauce into the crock pot over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through (no longer pick) the thickest part.
- Remove the chicken from the crock pot and discard the cooking liquid.
- Return the chicken to the crock pot and shred.
- Pour the finishing sauce over the chicken and heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve on a slider bun with barbeque sauce or in flour tortilla with your favorite taco toppings.
- Serves 8 or more people.
- Serving Size: 1 Slider
- Calories: 230
Keywords: Crock Pot Hatch Chile Chicken, Crock Pot Chicken recipes, Crock Pot Chicken Slider recipes