Crock Pot Hamburger Bean Soup recipe
Crock Pot Hamburger Soup with beans is a delicious and satisfying way to end a winter day and a very cheap meal to make when you are trying to stretch the meal planning budget.
- 3 cups browned ground beef, drained well
- 1 cup frozen pepper and onion mix or 1/2 cup each chopped onion and green pepper
- 14.5 oz can Italian style tomatoes
- 15 oz can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 large bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- 32 oz Beef broth
- Place the browned ground beef, vegetables, and beans into a 4 or 6-quart crock pot.
- Add all of the seasonings and then pout the beef broth into the crock pot. Use a large spoon to stir the hamburger soup ingredients until combined well.
- Slow cook the soup on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serves 6.
- Category: Crock Pot Soup Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 387
Keywords: crock pot hamburger bean soup, hamburger bean soup recipe, hamburger crock pot recipes