Crock Pot Ham and Egg Breakfast Casserole is a great family style Sunday breakfast recipe that is made with basic breakfast ingredients. Cubed ham, eggs and cheese are slow cooked for a cheesy breakfast casserole that is ready to serve in about 3 hours.
- Layer the cubed bread, diced ham and 1 cup of the shredded cheese in the crock pot.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs, milk, parsley, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread, ham and cheese in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or until the eggs are set in the center.
- Once the eggs cooked sprinkle the remaining half cup of shredded cheese over the top.
- Cover and allow the cheese to melt before serving.
- Makes about 8 servings. Cut into squares before serving.
- For a Mexican version top each serving with sour cream and salsa.
- This breakfast casserole recipe has been made in a shallow 3.5 quart Casserole Crock Pot. If using a 6 or 8-quart crock pot the cooking times will vary. A deeper crock pot will require a longer cooking time.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8
- Calories: 371
- Carbohydrates: 27.2g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 25.5g
Keywords: Crock Pot Ham Egg Breakfast Casserole, Breakfast Casserole recipe, Ham, Egg, Cheese Casserole recipe