Crock Pot Greek Style Chicken
- Turn a six-quart crock pot on high and add one tablespoon of olive oil.
- With a paper towel wipe the sides and bottom with the olive oil.
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the crock pot in a single layer.
- In a small bowl mix together the remaining ingredients.
- With a basting brush, brush the greek marinade over the chicken pieces.
- Fold a triple layer of paper towels and cover the top of the crock pot from end to end.
- Place the lid on the crock pot and cook for 2 hours on high.
- Adjust the cooking time as needed if using chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
- For a golden browned skin place chicken on a cookie sheet and brown under the broiler for about 10 minutes.