Crock Pot Glazed Carrots recipe with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon is a great side dish recipe for the upcoming fall holidays.
- Rinse off the baby carrots with cold water and pour into the crock pot.
- Add the brown sugar, butter, orange juice, and ground cinnamon to the crock pot. Mix well to combine and break up the lumps of brown sugar.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and pour into the crock pot. Mix to combine.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low 7 to 8 hours or until the carrots are tender.
- Serve as a side dish with your favorite Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday meal.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- Calories: 135
Keywords: crock pot glazed carrots, brown sugar and cinnamon carrots, Easy glazed carrots recipe, Thanksgiving Side Dish