Crock Pot Garlic Lime Chicken Salsa Soup Recipe
Add a new flavor spin on your crock pot chicken salsa soup recipes by using garlic lime salsa instead of the boring and plain flavor of salsa you have been using.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 16-ounce jar Garlic Lime Verde Salsa
- 15.5-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup long grain rice, rinsed well
- Place all the ingredients except the rice into a 4-quart crock pot.
- Cook on low for 3 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the rice and increase temperature to high.
- Cook about 1 hour or until the rice is tender.
- Serves 4-6
- Category: Crock Pot Soup Recipe
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 417
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken Salsa Soup recipe, Chicken Salsa Soup, Chicken Crock Pot recipe, Boneless Chicken Recipe