Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches
Need an easy recipe for the weekend? This Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches recipe is one of the easiest crock pot sandwich recipes you will ever make.
Or need something you can feed a crowd during game day?
Three simple ingredients and you can be munching on one of the most tenderest steak sandwiches you have ever eaten.
- 2 envelopes Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 6 cups of water
- 2 1/2 to 3 lbs Thin Cut Sirloin Tip Steak
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- sub rolls
- Cheddar or Provolone cheese (optional)
- Mix the two envelopes of Au Jus Gravy mix with 6 cups of water in a 4 quart crock pot slow cooker.
- Cut the sirloin tip steak into strips and add to the crock pot along with the sliced onion.
- Toss well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- When done divide the tender pieces of steak between 4 toasted sub rolls, add a slice of cheese to each sandwich if desired and melt under the broiler in your oven.
- Serve with the Au Jus gravy for dipping.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Calories: 826
Keywords: Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches, Crock Pot Steak Sandwiches, Tender Steak Sandwiches, easy crock pot sandwiches,