This Crock Pot English Muffin Breakfast Casserole makes a great Christmas morning breakfast or a Sunday after church brunch.
- 3 toasted English muffins
- 12 extra large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chopped ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red & green pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 6-quart crock pot with the butter.
- Lay the English Muffin halves in a single layer cut side up on the bottom of a 6-quart crock pot.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the ham, 1 cup of cheese and the chopped peppers.
- Pour mixture over the English Muffins.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- minutes before the end of cooking time spread the remaining cup of cheddar cheese over the top.
- Continue cooking until the eggs have set in the center and the cheese has melted.
- Turn crock pot off once eggs are done to prevent over cooking.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 6
- Serving Size: 1/6
- Calories: 379