This Crock Pot Eggnog Bread Pudding is the best bread pudding recipe you could make for your Christmas dinner dessert.
- Place the cubed bread into the Crock Pot Casserole Slow Cooker. Sprinkle the raisins over the top of the bread.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and add the eggnog, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the cubed bread and raisins in the slow cooker.
- Using a large spoon toss the ingredients until all of the bread has absorbed the egg mixture.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on low.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Calories: 698
Keywords: Christmas Breakfast ideas, Crock Pot Christmas Breakfast, Eggnog Casserole recipe