Easy Crock Pot Cube Steak with Gravy no dipping and dredging needed. You only need a few ingredients to make this easy cube steak recipe.
- Season the cube steaks with salt, pepper and garlic powder and set aside.
- Empty the envelopes of Au Jus gravy mix and dry onion soup into the crock pot.
- Add 3 cups of beef broth to the crock pot.
- Mix the cornstarch with the remaining 1/2 cup of beef broth until all the lumps are gone. Add it to the crock pot and stir well to mix all the gravy ingredients well.
- Place the cube steak into the crock pot submerged in the liquids.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 3 hours. If the cube steak is thick you'll need to cook it longer.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Calories: 429
Keywords: crock pot cube steak, Crock Pot Cubed Steak Gravy recipe, crock pot dinner recipe