Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken recipe
Moist and creamy Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken recipe is made with boneless chicken and creamy Italian dressing mix. Serve it over penne pasta for a delicious crock pot meal.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 packet dry Italian Salad dressing
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 family sized can cream of chicken soup (1 lb-7 ounce can)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the chicken breast pieces in a single layer in the bottom of 6-quart crock pot.
- Mix the Italian salad dressing packet with 1/2 cup cool water.
- Pour the Italian dressing mix over the chicken breasts.
- Place a double layer of paper towels over the top of the crock pot then place the lid over the paper towels.
- Cook on high for 2 1/2 hours.
- After 2 1/2 hours mix the cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, salt and pepper together.
- Spread the soup mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Replace the damp paper towels with a dry double layer of paper towels and replace the lid.
- Cook on high one hour, occasionally stirring the soup mixture to help smooth out any lumps of cream cheese.
- Serve the Creamy Italian Chicken Breasts over a bed of Penne pasta.
- Category: Crock Pot Chicken Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 626
- Carbohydrates: 17.6g
- Fiber: .8g
- Protein: 70.3g
Keywords: Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken recipe, Creamy Italian Chicken, Crock Pot Chicken with Italian dressing, Crock Pot Chicken recipe