Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Potatoes recipe is a great dinner recipe to make when you have a few potatoes left out of a five pound bag that need to be used up before they start going bad.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- seasoned salt
- 4 or 5 large unpeeled red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 can cream of celery, chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Season the chicken with the salt, pepper and seasoned salt.
- Place the potato pieces into the bottom a 6 or 7 quart crock pot slow cooker. (I used my new 7 quart crock pot)
- Salt and pepper them liberally.
- Lay the chicken pieces over the top of the potatoes.
- In a small bowl mix together the soup, milk and sour cream.
- Pour the soup mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Salt and pepper the chicken pieces.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
- Cook until the internal temperature of the thickest piece of chicken reaches 165 F. Do not over cook.
- Serve chicken over potatoes on a plate with a favorite side vegetable. (I served my Instant Pot Green Beans with this recipe)
- Make 4 servings.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 558