Crock Pot Creamy Cajun Pork Chops
- 2 lbs boneless pork chops
- 2 1/2 cups Swanson Louisiana Cajun Broth
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoon diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 5 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- Place the pork chops, garlic, onions, green pepper, salt and cracked pepper in the crock pot.
- Pour the broth, water and corn starch in.
- Gently stir to incorporate the cornstarch with all the liquids.
- Cook on high for three hours.
- Serve pork chops on a bed of white rice.
- Pour gravy over before serving.
- Category: Crock Pot Recipes
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American