Crock Pot Cream of Chicken Soup recipe
Thick and cream Crock Pot Cream of Chicken Soup is a comfort food best enjoyed on a cold or rainy day.
- 2 1/2 – 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1 medium carrot cut into medallions
- 1 small onion or 1/2 cup of pearl onions
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked crispy, divided and crumbled
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 22 oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Roughly chop the cooked bacon.
- Place half the chopped bacon and remaining ingredients into a 4-quart crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Top each serving of soup with a tablespoon of the remaining crumbled bacon.
- Calories: 481
Keywords: Crock Pot Soup recipes, Creamy Crock Pot Soup recipes, Creamy Chicken Crock Pot Soup recipe, Cream of Chicken Soup recipe