Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Recipe
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken is a rich and creamy crock pot chicken recipe that tastes amazing.
Boneless chicken is slow cooked in white Cooking Wine with Italian dressing seasoning then mixed together with a block of cream cheese for the best-tasting cream cheese chicken recipe you will ever taste.
- 4 boneless chicken halves (about 2– 2 1/2 lbs boneless chicken)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 0.7 envelope Italian Dressing Mix (or 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup cooking wine (I used Pompeian White Cooking Wine)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 to 16 oz wide noodles, cooked
- Trim the boneless chicken breasts of all fat and or grizzle.
- Place the chicken in the crock pot in a single layer.
- Pour the melted butter over the chicken pieces and brush to butter over the top of each chicken piece.
- Sprinkle the Italian dressing seasoning over the chicken breasts.
- Pour the white cooking wine over and around the chicken pieces.
- Cover the crock pot and cook for 2 hours on high or 3 to 4 hours on low.
- After 2 hours use an instant-read thermometer to check the center of the thickest piece of chicken.
- Chicken is done when the internal temp reaches 165.
- When the chicken is cooked through unwrap the block of cream cheese and place it on the center of the chicken pieces. Recover the crock pot and allow the cream cheese to soften. (see notes)
- Once softens spread the cream cheese over the chicken pieces. Using 2 forks shred the cooked chicken breasts.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve from the crock pot to plate or place the cooked wide egg noodles into a casserole dish and spoon the chicken and cream cheese sauce over the noodles before serving.
- Make 4 to 6 servings depending on how many adults and children you are feeding.
Times will vary depending on the size of the chicken pieces used.
- Calories: 458
- Carbohydrates: 13.4g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 45g
Keywords: Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Recipe, Creamy Chicken Recipes, Crock Pot Chicken Recipe, Crack Chicken Recipe