One of the easiest homemade Christmas candy recipes you can make. Use your crock pot to make quick work of these Crock Pot Chocolate Dried Fruit-Nut Clusters.
- 20 oz block Chocolate Almond Bark
- 1 cup dried fruit and nut mix
- 1/2 cup dried cherry Craisens
- 1/2 Pecan halves, roughly chopped
- Place the Almond bark into a 2 or 4 quart crock pot set on low.
- Heat until melted, occasionally stirring.
- Once the Almond bark has melted and there are no longer any large lumps add the dried fruit and nut mix, dried cherry Craisens and pecan pieces to the crock pot. Mix until well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop drop scoops of the cluster mix onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Allow to harden.
- Store candy in an air tight container or individual cellophane bags tied with a ribbon for Christmas.
- Makes about 40 clusters.
- Serving Size: 1 Piece
- Calories: 131
Keywords: Crock Pot Candy, Christmas Candy, Chocolate Nut Clusters recipe, Chocolate nut and fruit clusters,