Crock Pot Chocolate Cherry Nut Cups recipe
Crock Pot Chocolate Cherry Nut Cups are so easy to make in the crock pot. This easy Christmas candy is fast to make.
- 20 oz block chocolate candy bark
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- mini paper candy cups
- In a small crock pot melt the chocolate bark on low stirring occasionally.
- Place mini candy cup papers on a baking sheet or in a mini muffin pan.
- Fill cups half way with any combination of dried cherries and nuts that you’d like.
- Using a small cookie dough scoop carefully fill the paper candy cup with chocolate bark.
- Lightly tap the baking sheet or mini muffin pan on the counter to help the chocolate settle around the cranberries and nuts.
- If making a combination of flavors top each candy cup with the corresponding dried fruit and nuts used.
- Set aside to harden at least an hour.
- Package in fun Christmas treat bags.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 111
Keywords: Christmas Candy recipe, Crock Pot Candy recipe, easy Christmas candy recipe, fruit and nut cups recipe