Easy Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dogs are perfect for an easy weeknight meal. Or game day or when the kids are having a sleepover you can fill the crock pot and the older kids can serve themselves.
- 8 hot dogs
- two 15 oz cans Hormel chili with beans
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 hot dog buns
- Place the hot dogs into a 7-quart crock pot.
- Open the chili with beans and pour over the hot dogs in the crock pot.
- Using a spoon mix the chili so it covers the hots dogs.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve chili cheese dogs on toasted hot dog buns.
- Serving Size: 1 Hot Dog with Chili on Bun
- Calories: 426