Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup is a great way to enjoy all your favorite Mexican flavors in a chicken soup.
- 2-3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 carton Swanson Mexican Tortilla broth
- 1-14 ounce can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 4 tablespoon cool water
- grated cheese
- sour cream
- green onion
- Place the first ten ingredients into a crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours.
- After two hours add the black beans, cornstarch, and water.
- Cook an additional 30-60 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with tortilla chips and top with grated cheese, sour cream, and green onion.
- Calories: 411
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken Soup, Crock Pot Mexican recipe, Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe