Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe
Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup is made with frozen cheese-filled tortellini and is a hearty and easy crock pot soup recipe.
- 2-3 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium onion
- 3 small carrots, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large bay leaf
- 5 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- handful fresh spinach leaves, torn
- 15 oz can cannellini beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the first seven ingredients into a 4-quart crock pot and cook for 2-3 hours on high until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the onion and discard.
- Pull chicken apart into bite size pieces.
- Tear spinach leaves in half and add to the crock pot.
- Add the beans and tortellini to the crock pot.
- Cook 1 hour on high or until the tortellini is heated through.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Calories: 436
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken Soup recipe, Tortellini Soup recipe, crock pot Chicken Soup,