Crock Pot Chicken Tomato Bean Soup recipe
Crock Pot Chicken Tomato Bean Soup is a refreshing homemade chicken and bean soup made in the crock pot.
- 2 large chicken breast
- 2 quarts homemade chicken broth or 4 cups store-bought chicken stock
- 1 small onion
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup of mini carrots
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can cannelloni beans
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 can Hunts Fire Roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed into 1/8 cup of cold water (optional)
- Place the first 6 ingredients into a crock pot and cook on high 2-3 hours until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken, cool slightly and pull meat from the bone, set aside.
- Remove the carrots from the crock pot and reserve.
- Strain the chicken broth through a fine mesh strainer and discard the solids.
- Return the chicken broth to the crock pot along with the chicken pieces, carrots, and next 4 ingredients.
- Cook on high for 1 hour or until all the ingredients are heated through.
- To slightly thicken the broth add the cornstarch and water. Return to a boil in the crock pot stirring occasionally before serving.
- Category: Crock Pot Soup Recipes
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 272
Keywords: Crock Pot Chicken Soup recipe, Crock Pot Chicken Bean Soup recipe, Chicken Soup recipe, Homemade Chicken Soup recipe